A special edition of Brand Camp will be held at the Harrisburg Regional Chamber & CREDC on March 26, 2014. It is two-hours of intensive brand training, specifically geared toward nonprofits and their unique branding needs. We guarantee you’ll know more about branding and your nonprofit’s brand when it’s over. And we’re pretty sure you’ll have a few laughs along the way.
Brand Camp is great for people who want to know more about how a brand works and how to examine their own brand more effectively. So bring a co-worker or a board member, or just make new friends when you get there. Brand Camp is fun, and will help you focus your nonprofit brand at the same time.
Brand Camp is free to Harrisburg Regional Chamber members, and $25 for nonmembers. Register today.
Do bring to Brand Camp:
· A list of three brands that you really like and an example of one of them
· The name of a famous person that reminds you of the brand of your organization
· A sharp number 2 pencil (just kidding)
Don’t bring to Brand Camp:
· Insect repellent
· Extra socks
· Musical instruments of any kind
What Brand Camp will give you:
· The secret insight that all successful brands share
· A simple method to analyze brands and understand them better
· An understanding of how brand strategy is a key part of strategic planning
· Lessons from the successes and failures of famous brands
· Ideas for improving your own nonprofit’s brand
· Induction into a secret society of brand wizards